Celebrations

So far one of my favorite Christmas gifts I received was this one to myself -a vintage Joy of Cooking book found in the clearance section of my local Half Price Books that's perfectly intact and brimming with amazing recipes, including some delicious looking bread recipes I can't wait to try, specifically the sourdough and rye breads.
The ultimate kitchen accessory! 
One of my latest obsessions has also become cider-making, which was recently featured in a couple issues of Sunset magazine. Between the copious amounts of apple orchards here and local brew-making stores I'm looking forward to trying to make my own batch! If anyone's interested in some cider-making tips I found this website to be especially informative: http://makinghardcider.com/index.html

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and are as excited for the New Year as much as I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment