Keeping Cozy

This is my morning - reading my newest book which I adore and sipping my morning cup of coffee while nibbling on a chocolate chip cook fresh out of the oven. Seriously though, this book is amazing, taking place in rural Pennsylvania near where most of my mother's family live, the imagery and descriptive writing makes it easy to connect with the author on a personal level. This book will probably replace Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential as my top favorite culinary novel.

In other moments this weekend we finished taking time to be with the family and celebrate our new found engagement by exploring Seattle and showing off the landmarks nearby.
Left-the gum wall in Post Alley; Center - Pear, a deli with all kinds of delightful treats and specialty foods; Right - Love this candy colored pasta, it's almost too fun to eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment